Click here for a list of dates that are unavailable for observing in the lab schools.
The TCH 216 experience
- students enroll in 216 classes at the College of Education
- students are assessed on professionalism, final exam/portfolio projects, classroom planning documents, microteaching, and clinical experiences.
- TCH 216: Principles and Practices for Teaching and Learning in Secondary Schools powerpoint.
- PowerPoint presentation by Allison Meyer (Spring 2017)
- Orientation handout from Mrs. Gorski
- Letter to all ISU observers
- Secondary education majors: Internship program brochure & application. The deadlines for the 2017-2018 school year are as follows:
- Social Science: November 18, 2016
- Science: November 7, 2016
- Math: November 30, 2016
- English, Business, Foreign Language, Art, Music, and Counseling: January 30, 2017
- Integrating technology into the TCH experience is a webpage that lists technology advice and usage suggestions from each department at University High School
- The updated 216 Field Experience Guide Spring 2017 is available online.