The Fall Sports meeting will be held on Thursday, July 27th at 7:00 pm in Stroud Auditorium.
Our fall sports are: Cross Country (Boys & Girls), Football, Boys Golf, Girls Golf, Boys Soccer, Girls Swimming, Girls Tennis and Volleyball.
Incoming Freshman and Students New to U-High: All incoming Freshman and students new to U-High will need a DHS/DCFS State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Examination. NOTE: The Health History section on page 2 NEEDS TO BE FILLED OUT and SIGNED BY PARENT/GUARDIAN or we will not be able to accept the form and the student will be noncompliant.
Returning Students going out for sports: Returning students to U-High who will be going out for a sport will need a IHSA/IESA Pre-participation Examination. NOTE: The form has to be signed by BOTH THE PARENT/GUARDIAN and ATHLETE or we will not be able to accept the form and the athlete will be noncompliant.
Illinois Department of Public Health 2017-2018 Immunization Requirement: Fall 2017 School Immunization Requirements
- Tdap – One dose of Tdap for students entering 6th thru 12th grades.
- MMR (Measles, Rubella, Mumps) – Two doses are required or laboratory evidence of immunity or certified physicians verification of disease.
- Hepatitis B – Three doses for students entering 6th thru 12th grades.
- Varicella (Chicken pox) – Two doses for students entering 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grades or statement from physician or health care provider verifying disease or laboratory evidence of immunity.
- Meningococcal (Meningitis) – Two doses at entry to 12th grade. The first dose received on or after the 11th birthday, second dose on or after the 16th birthday. Only one dose is required if the first dose was received at 16 years of age or older. NO proof of immunity allowed.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Michelle Freimann at 309-438-7373 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org