Welcome to the U-High student help desk!
- 7-8: Xavier
- 10-11: Korrey
- 12-1: Nick
- 2-3: Jacob
- 3-3:30: Various Staff
Having a Problem? Check the frequently asked questions page first!
- Can’t find a solution? Come on in. Broken screens, hinges and keyboards are usually repaired the same day and charges are usually $25 per part which is billed to your account.
Interested in working at the help desk? Earn independent study credit during the school year, and a salary during the summer months. See Mr. Culbertson or Mr. Kurz for more information.
More about the help desk
- We use freshdesk to log help tickets. A helpdesk ticket is created for all students who come in for help. This is so that we can track each issue to conclusion, and so that we can let teachers know if a student did in fact come to the helpdesk.
- We keep a supply of the most common parts (screens, keyboards, bases, touchpads) on hand so that machines can be fixed and returned the same day.
- Physically damaged parts incur charges per our laptop agreement.
- Our help desk staff includes five to seven students, each working one class period per day.
- We do have three paid summer positions available. Student workers help to assess and repair damages, and prepare new computers for distribution.