To reset the drum light:
- Put the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into the machine. Do not close the front cover yet.
- press and hold down the GO button for 4 seconds until all the LEDs light up. Once all four LEDs are lit, relese the GO button.
- Close the front cover.
- make sure that the LED drum light is now off.
To reset the toner light:
- open the front cover and leave open while completing the following steps.
- turn the printer off.
- hold the GO button while turning the printer on. All lights should be on.
- Release the GO button.
- Press the GO button 2 times.
- Pause. All panel lights should be on.
- Press the GO button 5 times.
- The toner light should be off.
- The paper light should be on or flashing.
- Close the cover. The ready light should be the only light on.