U-High is using “Tandem” to manage all school calendars and events.
Creating a personalized account will allow you to:
* Filter the calendar to only show the events that are important to you
* Import events into your personal calendar like Outlook, Google, Apple, Yahoo and more
* Receive email & text message notifications when events change
* Get directions and a map to event locations
Set up a User Account:
1. Click Sign In (located on the left side of the Tandem calendar)
2. Click Sign Up
3. Enter your email address, first and last name.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your account. (Don’t forget to check your junkmail folder if you can’t
5. Click on the “Activate Account” link provided in the email.
6. When the Account Activation screen opens, you are only required to complete the fields that are in Bold text. All
other fields are optional.
7. Enter a password (there are no restrictions)
8. Click the “Activate” button at the bottom of the page
9. Sign into the calendar with your email address and password
My Schedule – Your personal headquarters for the Tandem calendar:
1. After signing in to the Tandem calendar, check out the “My Schedule” tab.
2. The Member Events area will populate with upcoming events for any group that the school staff has assigned you as being
3. The Followed Events area will populate with upcoming events for any Groups or Facilities you are following.
4. Use the Subscribe button to set up a sync of these events into your personal calendar.
5. Note: Click the Gear icon to add or remove Groups and Facilities from your followed list.