Skip to content
- Students turn in their laptops on the last day of school (seniors turn in their laptops several weeks prior to that)
- At turn-in, we check to see that each student turns in the laptop, power adapter and bag number that they were issued.
- Over the next week, student workers assess the units for damages using our check-in/check-out sheet.
- For units that are identified as being damaged, the tech director examines each damage and makes the final decision about charges using the amounts listed in the laptop agreement.
- Careful notes are made on each sheet about specifics of the damage so that this additional clarification can be shared with parents who have further questions when they see the charge on their school bill.