- Teacher’s plan for student assessment is fully aligned with the instructional outcomes and has clear criteria and standards that show evidence of student contribution to their development.
- Assessment methodologies have been adapted for individual students, as needed.
- The approach to using formative assessment is well designed and includes student as well as teacher use of the assessment information. Teacher intends to use assessment results to plan future instruction for individual students.
- Assessment is fully integrated into instruction through extensive use of formative assessment.
- Students appear to be aware of, and there is some evidence that they have contributed to, the assessment criteria.
- Students self-assess and monitor their progress.
- Questions, prompts, assessments are used regularly to diagnose evidence of learning by individual students.
-The Danielson Group