Welcome to the U-High student help desk!
- Hours are set at the start of the term based on student availability. Students can always see Mr. Kurz in room 224 if the help desk is not open.
Having a Problem? Check the frequently asked questions page first!
- Can’t find a solution? Come on in. Broken screens, hinges and keyboards are usually repaired the same day and charges are usually $25 per part which is billed to your account.
Interested in working at the help desk? Earn independent study credit during the school year, and a salary during the summer months. See Mr. Culbertson or Mr. Kurz for more information.
More about the help desk
- We keep a supply of the most common parts (screens, keyboards, bases, touchpads) on hand so that machines can be fixed and returned the same day.
- Physically damaged parts incur charges per our laptop agreement.
- Our help desk staff includes five to seven students, each working one class period per day.
- We do have three paid summer positions available. Student workers help to assess and repair damages, and prepare new computers for distribution.